General Washing Instructions
- Machine wash COLD max.30°
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron if needed on the lowest temperature and inside out
- No bleach or dry clean
Tips to extend the life of your garment
- Wash inside out
- Avoid washing together with anything abrasive
- Avoid fabric softener. It's bad for the environment and it can cloth the pores of the your sportswear which takes away the wicking properties of the fabric
- Dark colors bleed. Wash dark garments in a separate bath with cold water and a 1/2 cup of vinegar to fix the colors.
- Cotton tends to shrink when washing too hot. Be sure to wash your garments made of cotton or cotton blends in cold water or even hand wash. Air dry instead of machine dry.