Alright, so lately I’ve been craving Chipotle for lunch. Then I thought “why, not make it myself!?” I walked to nearest fresh market and bought my own ingredients, everything came up to just $25.00, and I had Chipotle for a few days! So I figured, why not share the recipe with you guys? Well here it is, my veggie rice bowl:
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 avocado
- Olive oil
- Sour cream
- Black beans
- Brown or white rice (optional)
- First stir-fry the onions and green peppers until they’re golden; you can put your own seasoning in if you’d like (I added coconut amino). Then put them aside.
- Cook your black beans and rice until it’s fully cooked.
- Prepare your toppings on the side to put them in your bowl later.
- Put it all together! Don’t be afraid to add as much as you want!