Feeling down lately? Here are 7 tips to make you feel better about yourself!
1. Accept yourself for who you are! Everyone is feeling insecure about something. The most important thing is to love yourself. Accept who you are and be proud of who you are. You are fine just the way you are.
2. Clear your mind. If you're feeling down, do something you like. Read a book, watch a movie, draw or paint, or go for a weekend retrait. What will be will be. Sometimes all you need is to relax.
3. Music. Put on your favorite music....and sing along
4. Clean! Clean up your room, desk...., Sometimes you just feel better in a clean house. A clean house means a clear mind.
5. "Sometimes it has to be cloudy before you can see the sunshine again" . Everything is written, Just be patient, Allah swt is with you! Be grateful. If you are experiencing a hard time in life, it's hard to be grateful. Remember that after every hardship comes ease. (Quran 94:5)
6. Take action. Are you in a bad situation and don't have any energy? Still take action to make a change. Ask yourself: "What's bothering me?" If you are overthinking the problem you are actually already working on it!
7.Bend negative thoughts, take pen and paper and write down your negative thoughts. Bend these negative thougths to positive thoughts.
You are the master of your own hapiness!